Who doesn’t love eating chocolate chip cookies? If I notice them on the dessert table, you bet I am eating a minimum of 2 and a maximum of all of them. If you have a sweet tooth, you have to have your own chocolate chip cookie recipe.
These cookies have no refined anything in it besides simple and wholesome ingredients! I personally love to store them in the freezer as it just tastes better or crumbles them into a smoothie (yes, I just gave you my blessing to have dessert for breakfast).
If you want a sugar free version, swap out the coconut sugar for monk fruit and use 100% dark chocolate! Another great cookie option for you chocolate lovers out there is some chocolate drop cookies!
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 3 tbsp Grass-Fed Butter (or Ghee) softened
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2-1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- A Pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the butter, almond butter, and sugar until combined.
- As that mixes, put all of the dry ingredients (besides the chocolate chips) in a bowl and mix.
- In the butter-sugar mixture, add in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Once combined, slowly add in the dry ingredients until a dough forms.
- Remove from the mixer and fold in the chocolate chips until combined.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoons to spoon out the dough.
- Pop them in the oven and bake for about 10-minutes and let cool for 5-minutes.
- Then eat them all yourself or share with loved ones.
These are my favorite cookies to make and I hope you make them for yourself!
Be sure to share this with your friends, family, or any looking for an easy dessert idea! I’d love to see your creations of this recipe on Instagram too!