If you have ever gone to Dig Inn, you know what roasted sweet potatoes I am talking about! A couple of months ago, when I was in Boston with Johnathan, we decided to stop in. Dig Inn sweet potatoes are straight crack!
Mind you; I research the f*ck out of places to eat. Dig Inn is a great option for those following an elimination diet or a paleo lifestyle.
The Dig Inn sweet potatoes have crispy, salt skin, which is my favorite part! Then the sweet potatoes are caramelized, and omg, it’s like candy!
A smoothie hack is to roast a bunch of them, peel the skin off, and put in the freezer for smoothies such as a swamp bowl! Not only are they delicious on their own, but they are great smoothie thickeners.
Trust me; you’ll want to make these over and over again! To really make it a true Dig Inn experience, pair this recipe with some crispy chicken thighs and lemon broccoli!
CopyCat Dig Inn Sweet Potatoes
- 1 lb of Sweet Potatoes (or more)
- 1-2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scrub the sweet potatoes and pat dry (don’t peel them!)
- Cut the little ends off and then cut them lengthwise.
- Place them on the baking sheet with the flesh side down and the skin side up.
- Brush with avocado oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30-minutes, flip so the flesh is up, and bake for another 20-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store for a few days in the fridge!
Thank you loads for reading!
Be sure to share this with your friends, family, or any looking for an easy side dish idea! I’d love to see your creations of this recipe on Instagram too!