I gotta say the crockpot is the holy grail for meal prepping. Even over the Summer, I will throw some protein overnight, and boom, I have meat for the rest of the week. This taco pulled pork is perfect for the summer!
Everyone loves taco Tuesday, and it is perfect for the summer! Also, did you see that Siete now has hard shell tacos as well?! I am a fan of soft taco shells, but anyways this taco pulled pork is a must make. The pulled pork is loaded with flavor from the paprika and cumin.
However, I highly recommend you cook it low and slow. I have no patience whatsoever, but it is 100% worth it. The meat is super tender, and all you need is two forks to shred it.
The pulled pork is completely low fodmap and paleo. Trust me; you won’t miss the onion and garlic. If you know me, I love garlic, and I was happy with how the recipe came out! I love to pair this with some Siete tortillas or make spicy Japanese sweet potato fries and make taco poutine (it’s crack).
Crockpot Taco Pulled Pork
Low FODMAP and Paleo Taco Pulled Pork perfect for Taco Tuesday
- 1.5 lbs Pork Loin
- 1 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp Powdered Mustard
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1.5 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1.5 tsp Cumin
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 cup Filtered Water
- Remove the pork loin from its packaging and pat dry.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients and lather it all over the pork loin.
- Once completely covered, add the pork loin to the crockpot.
- Pour the wet ingredient over and around the pork loin.
- Set the crockpot on low for 8-hours.
- Once fully cooked, shred with two forks and serve immediately or store in glass containers.
The taco pulled pork can last 5-6 days in the fridge or stored in the freezer for a month. Taco Tuesday doesn’t only have to be on Tuesday with this recipe!
Be sure to share this with your friends, family, or any looking for an easy dessert idea! I’d love to see your creations of this recipe on Instagram too!