It may be October, but that doesn’t mean we have to put the grill away just yet! This pork tenderloin recipe is simple to make and delicious. You know that is my motto “simple delicious meals.” What I love about pork tenderloins is that they can be pretty affordable! What is even better is a package usually contains two pork tenderloins. This is a great meal prepping hack as you can with A). Cook it all up and freeze it or B). Place one in the freezer for a different recipe.
When I was in search of inspiration for this pork tenderloin recipe, I didn’t find many grilled recipes. Don’t get me wrong slow cooked pork tenderloin is THE BEST, but I wanted to try something different. Just like my mom, I love the crispy burnt piece as it adds such a great flavor!
As for the balsamic vinegar, I am not a huge salad person. When I go out to eat like SweetGreen or CAVA I am all about the salads. I am pretty sure it is just because I am lazy and I love roasted everything. Instead of using the vinegar for salads, balsamic is great for marinades. It not only adds a bite to the meat but also helps to tenderize the meat. Nothing is better than meat that cuts like butter amiright?
As for the herbs, I have been on a rosemary kick. I love to eat it with either some parsnip mash or japanese yams. I wanted to combine my love for this herb and balsamic to create this pork tenderloin recipe!
Rosemary Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Pork Tenderloin Loin (1-2lbs)
- 1/4 cup Avocado Oil
- 3-4 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp Rosemary (Dried)
- 1 tsp Thyme (Dried)
- Salt + Pepper
- Place all ingredients besides the pork tenderloin into a bowl.
- Place the tenderloin into a ziplock bag + once the marinade is mixed pour into the bag.
- Massage the marinade into the tenderloin + either place in fridge overnight or at least let it marinade for 2-3 hours before grilling.
- Once, the tenderloin is marinaded, have the grill heating up on high.
- Place the tenderloin on the grill and reduce the heat to medium-high.
- Let it cook on each side for 5-minutes and continue rotating till the internal temperature is 160 Fahrenheit.
- Have it rest for 5-10 minutes before serving or storing in a glass container.
If you don’t have a grill, you can easily throw it into the oven at 350 degrees for 40-45-minutes. Check the internal temperature for it to be over 160 degrees Fahrenheit and let that baby rest before serving! This recipe lasts me all week or it is great to serve for a family gathering!
Be sure to share this with your friends, family, or any looking for an easy dinner idea! I’d love to see your creations of this recipe on Instagram too!