I am maybe a little biased, but Massachusetts is one of my favorite places to travel through. You have the city and the beach on the east coast, but then you have the little towns and mountains on the west coast It truly is a one-stop vacation!
Since I have lived in Massachusetts all my life, I wanted to share with you my favorite things to do! I am not going to lie, any place I go I eat my way through it. Trust me with this guide, you won’t have a bad meal or experience.
A good chunk of the restaurants and places I recommend have gluten-free options all the way to paleo. I want to be able to give not only you options but options for those you are traveling with.
If you are looking for other places to travel, I highly recommend checking out my other guides!
Where To Eat
- Black Cow Burger Bar – Turners Falls, MA – Gluten-Free Options
- Riff’s – Turners Falls and Easthampton, MA – Gluten-Free Options
- Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters – Several Locations – Gluten-Free Options & Delicious Coffee
- Sylvester’s – Northampton, MA – Gluten-Free and Paleo Options
- The Green Bean – Northampton, MA – Gluten-Free and Paleo Options
- Esselon Cafe – Hadley, MA – Gluten-Free Options
- GoBerry – Northampton and Amherst, MA – Organic Frozen Yogurt
- Glazed Doughnut Shop – Amherst, MA – Best Gluten-Free and Vegan Doughnuts
- Arigato – Amherst, MA – Very Good Sushi
- Goten – Sunderland, MA – Very Fancy Sushi
- Dig in – Multiple Locations in Boston – Paleo Options
- Sweetgreen – Multiple Locations in Boston – Paleo Options
- CAVA – Multiple Locations in Boston – Paleo Options
- Kane’s Doughnuts – Multiple Locations in Boston – Delicious Gluten-Free Doughnuts
- Pressed Juicery – Multiple Locations in Boston – Dairy-Free Soft Serve
- Tatte Bakery and Cafe – Multiple Locations in Boston – Complete Gluten-Free Menu
What To Do
- Sugarloaf Mountain – Sunderland, MA
- Mt Todd – Holyoke, MA
- Mt Toby – Sunderland, MA
- Butterfly Museum – Deerfield, MA
- Downtown Northampton – Northampton, MA
- Boston Aquarium – Boston, MA
- Newbury St – Boston, MA
- Stanley Park – Westfield, MA
As you can tell, Massachusetts is the go-to spot for hiking especially in the Fall. As for when to travel to Massachusetts, I recommend either the Fall or Spring as the weather is perfect! I would love to know where you have gone in MA!
Thank you so much for reading!