Here in New England, the Summers can get pretty brutal. That doesn’t mean I lose my sweet tooth, though! Instead of baking, I wanted to try my hand at making no-bake desserts. Just looking at the raw vegan desserts on Pinterest made me hungry, so I knew I had to make my own. If you know me, I will find a way to get nut butter and chocolate into a recipe! This was when the raw cookie dough fudge came to be!
Not going to lie; I ate these cookie dough bars in a solid 2-days. It is super-rich from all the cashew butter, which is the best nut butter, in my opinion. All you need is one pot or bowl for this recipe, so clean up will be nothing compared to making a fresh batch of cookies!
I like to store them in the freezer, so they stay firm, but if you prefer a softer fudge, put them in the fridge or countertop before eating. I wouldn’t let them sit out on the counter, especially if it is hot; otherwise, you’ll have a puddle of nut butter and chocolate (which isn’t always bad). I hope you love this cookie dough fudge as much as I do!
Raw Cookie Dough Fudge
- 1 cup Cashew Butter (I either use Georgia Grinders or make it myself)
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3-4 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips (I love EnjoyLife, but any will do)
- A Pinch of Salt
- Place the cashew butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract in a pot and slowly heat up until combined.
- Please take off the heat and let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Add in the coconut flour and stir until a dough forms.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Pat down until it is all in one layer and store in the freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 8 squares and enjoy!
If you are allergic to tree nuts, you can easily change from the cashews to peanut butter or tahini. Be sure to share this recipe with your friends, family, or whoever you want because everyone needs raw cookie dough fudge in their life!
Be sure to share this with your friends, family, or any looking for an easy dessert idea! I’d love to see your creations of this recipe on Instagram too!