When it comes to investing into your health journey, the first issue that comes up is money. Trust me, that was me not too long ago and it is something I am still working on. However, I want to show you the handful of different ways you can save money (and your health) by joining doterra.
For a little background on doterra, this is the oil essential oil company that tests every single batch of essential oil. The next time you order some oils (or if it is your first order) head to SourceToYou. This is where you can see the results from your oils!
Plus, all oils are certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG)! That means you can safely use the oils internally*, aromatically, and topically. There is so much amazing information about doterra, but let’s talk about how you can save mullah!
Enroll with a Kit
This is the best way to get the biggest bang for your buck! There are multiple different types of kits to enroll with. My two favorites are the family essentials and the home essentials. It is more money up front, however you get more benefits such as:
- The $35 membership fee is waived.
- You gets 10 oils (ranging from 5ml-15ml).
- Get over 100 PV back (which is points to getting free oils)
- Begin with a higher cash back percentage depending on the kit
Already you are saving over a $100 by getting oils at an additional discounted rate, no membership fee, and loads of free points back.
Set up an LRP Order
This is pretty much a subscription, however you have full control over what you get and how much you want to spend! The benefits of the subscription is:
- You can work up to 30% cash back by having an order of 50PV each month.
- Get the free oil(s) of the month with a 125PV order between the 1st-15th of the month.
- Get your shipping back in points!
Remember if you enroll with a larger kit the cash back can begin at 15-20% instead of 10%! Think of all that money you’ll save and all the oils you’ll get for free! To learn more about the Loyalty Rewards Program check it out here.
Look Out for Deals
Each month you’ll get an e-mail from doterra talking about all of the deals of the month! Here are some examples of past deals:
- Exclusive oils such as Summer Savory.
- 2-4 free oils on 200 PV orders made between the 1-15. June had a major deal of 3 free oils and an exclusive oil!
- BOGOs, in which you buy one oil and get another free. In July they had a day where if you bought turmeric you got purify for free!
- Limited edition diffusors like the marble one for Mother’s Day in 2019.
As you can see there are loads of ways to save money with doterra! I would love to help you get enrolled and tell you all the additional deals you get with me 🙂
I’d love it if you’d share this to anyone who would like to try essential oils!